Congratulations Deschutes Dashers!
July 26 & 27 2014
The 11th Annual Deschutes Dash Weekend Sports Festival has concluded. Many thanks to each and every one of you who joined us this year – racers and support crew alike! We look forward to hosting you in 2015!
The Deschutes Dash Weekend Sports Festival at the Old Mill District, is recognized as one of the most spectator-friendly, multi-sport venues in the Pacific Northwest! Bring the whole family out to compete or watch the race this summer.
The full weekend of activities includes:
Saturday July 26, 2014 – Olympic Distance Events
- Triathlon (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Duathlon (10k run, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Aquabike (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike)
- 10k run
Sunday July 27, 2014 – Sprint Distance Events
- Triathlon (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Duathlon (5k run, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike)
- Youth Triathlon (400 yard swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5 mile run)
- Splash N Dash Kids Obstacle Race
- 5k run
Awards, finishers medals, food and Deschutes Brewery beer are also all part of the weekend’s fun! Also new this year…be sure to check out our 2014 Commemorative Deschtutes Dash Jerseys, Shorts, Bibs and Arm Warmers!
Need a way to get your staff motivated, healthy and engaged? Corporate group race packages with sponsorship deliverables are available. Call Emily Arredondo (541.323.0964) for details and discount pricing.
Watch swimmers, cyclists and runners from one of the many fantastic vantage points — from the footbridges traversing river, the winding paths along the river bank or one of the fabulous restaurants in The Old Mill District.
For Past Deschutes Dash Results See: